Cancellations, returns and refunds
1. We will refund any item when you return it to us in its original condition, unused, in its original packaging within 10 days of the item being purchased. If the product packaging has been opened, no refund will be given. Products may only be returned to us with our prior agreement and at your expense.
2. Defective products may be returned in line with commonly accepted rules and regulations. Faulty products will be replaced or, if we are unable to replace them, your money will be refunded.
3. Sensitive Nature Ltd. is obliged to respect your statutory rights. If you believe that your statutory rights have been affected, or any of these conditions have been breached, inform us by sending an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to resolve any dispute within 14 days. If we are unable to do so within 14 days, we will inform you about the estimate date by which the issue should be resolved.
4. In the event of returns and refunds, Sensitive Nature Ltd reserves the right to issue the refund to your bank account, regardless of the payment method used by the customer at the time of purchase. The refund details will be agreed with the customer via email.
5. If items have been damaged in transit or if there are any items missing from your order, we will only consider your complain if, after prior inspection of the delivery and in the presence of a courier you refuse to accept the delivery.
6. If you do not receive your order within 7 days of making a payment, you are obliged to inform us about it as soon as possible. Any complaints made 14 days after purchase will not be considered.
7. All matters not settled herein shall be decided by the appropriate provisions of the British law.