Terms and conditions
1 and 2. Welcome to www.sensitivenature.co.uk, an online shop which is operated and owned by Sensitive Nature Ltd. By using this website you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions
In these terms of sale, “we” means Sensitive Nature Ltd (and “us” and “our” will be construed accordingly); and “you” means our customer or potential customer for products (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
3. You can place your order through our website or by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address specified on the main page.
4. By placing an order in out online shop at www.sensitivenature.co.uk, you are confirming that you are of legal age and that the information you provide is truthful and correct.
5. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event of the breach of these Terms and Conditions, you may be refused the right to use www.sensitivenature.co.uk. Such a refusal may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons:
- providing us with untruthful, incorrect, inaccurate or out-of-date information during the registration process
- in the event of an infringement of third parties’ personal rights or assets that was made when using our website
A customer who was refused the right to use the website and had his account terminated cannot re-register their account on the website without receiving a prior consent from us
6. You must not misuse our website nor tamper with it in order to cause damage or interfere with its functioning. You must not send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial communications to users (such as spam); upload or publish any offensive, illegal or harmful content; cause disturbance to other website users.
7. As a customer, you agree to be bound by law, the website’s Terms and Conditions and general terms and conditions of using online services.
8. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to correct and truthful completion of the order form. Non-acceptance of your order may be due to providing us with incomplete or incorrect information. The items are delivered to the delivery address you specified when placing your order.
9. We will confirm receipt of your order made on www.sensitivenature.co.uk by sending you a confirmation email; this is the point at which we accept your order. If your order cannot be accepted, you will not receive a confirmation email.
10. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. Your order may be refused due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons:
- the information provided by you is incomplete, incorrect or raises doubts
- we are unable to process your order due to manufacturing issues
- the product is no longer sold or out of stock
- there was a breach in the Terms and Conditions
- we have not received a payment confirmation
11. In the event of an order not being completed as a result of you breaching the Terms and Conditions through, for example, refusing to accept the delivery or providing us with incorrect, untruthful information, such as an incorrect address, we reserve the right to charge a fee reflecting our costs for delivering the items. If such items cannot be resold after an unsuccessful delivery, we will also charge you for these items.
12. In the event of any changes to your delivery date we will contact you as soon as possible.
13. Orders can be placed at any time, any day of the week. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed on the next working day.
14. All prices given are inclusive of VAT and are stated in GBP. Prices of items shown are correct at the time of placing an order. By placing an order you agree to pay the price shown.
15. We reserve the right to change our products’ prices, to introduce new products to our range, to withdraw products from our range and to introduce, withdraw and modify special offers. Such changes will not apply to orders made before changes were introduced.
16. Free samples are not subject to exchange, returns or refunds.
17. Brand names of lines of cosmetics, products and logos are the property of Oceanic S.A. and are used on our website for information purposes only.
18, Product descriptions may only be short descriptions and you should read the enclosed leaflet before using the product. Sensitivenature.co.uk will not be responsible for any inappropriate use of products purchased on our website or for anything resulting from misinterpreting the contents of enclosed leaflets.
19. Images of products on our website are for illustrative purposes; actual products may differ from such images, for example there may be new packaging.
20. We use Royal Mail and courier companies to deliver our items. Standard deliveries are made within 2 to 7 working days, usually within 2 – 5 working days. Items are delivered to the delivery address you specified when placing your order.
21. Orders placed by 3pm on a working day are usually dispatched on the same day, unless it is your first order or we do not have sufficient information.
22. You may pay for the items which you order on our website by credit or debit cards or through PayPal. You can choose the method of payment and method of delivery, as listed on the order form.
23. Delivery costs are paid by the customer.
24. Ordering a large quantity of one item may result in stock shortage, which may lead to extended delivery period and a difference in pricing. When such an event occurs, Sensitive Nature Ltd will immediately inform you about it and we will endeavour to keep the product price unchanged.
25. We try to ensure that all prices on the website are accurate and that all products presented are in stock. In case of price change made by the manufacturer before the order is completed, or in case of product being temporarily out of stock, Sensitive Nature Ltd will inform you about it as soon as possible. In such an event you have the right to cancel your order.
26. Sensitive Nature Ltd makes every effort to ensure that our online store operates correctly and smoothly, as far as the current technology allows for, and we agree to resolve any issues with its functioning as notified by its users within reasonable timeframe. Any issues related to the operating of our online store can be reported to: firstname.lastname@example.org. When reporting such an issue, please leave your name, address and the kind and the date when the problem was encountered.
We will endeavour to resolve any issues regarding the operating of our online store within 14 days. If we are unable to do so within 14 days, we will inform you about the estimate date by which the issue should be resolved.
27. To all matters not settled herein provisions of civil code and generally applicable law shall apply.
28. We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will come into force 14 days after they have taken place. We will notify our customers of any changes by placing information on our website, clearly stating which conditions will be subject to change. You will be subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us.
Cancellations, returns and refunds
1. We will refund any item when you return it to us in its original condition, unused, in its original packaging within 10 days of the item being purchased. If the product packaging has been opened, no refund will be given. Products may only be returned to us with our prior agreement and at your expense.
2. Defective products may be returned in line with commonly accepted rules and regulations. Faulty products will be replaced or, if we are unable to replace them, your money will be refunded.
3. Sensitive Nature Ltd. is obliged to respect your statutory rights. If you believe that your statutory rights have been affected, or any of these conditions have been breached, inform us by sending an email at: email@example.com. We will endeavour to resolve any dispute within 14 days. If we are unable to do so within 14 days, we will inform you about the estimate date by which the issue should be resolved.
4. In the event of returns and refunds, Sensitive Nature Ltd reserves the right to issue the refund to your bank account, regardless of the payment method used by the customer at the time of purchase. The refund details will be agreed with the customer via email.
5. If items have been damaged in transit or if there are any items missing from your order, we will only consider your complain if, after prior inspection of the delivery and in the presence of a courier you refuse to accept the delivery.
6. If you do not receive your order within 7 days of making a payment, you are obliged to inform us about it as soon as possible. Any complaints made 14 days after purchase will not be considered.
7. All matters not settled herein shall be decided by the appropriate provisions of the British law.
By registering or subscribing to our mailing list you agree to receive emails of advertising and information purposes (informing you about new products, services and promotions offered by us and including information about changes to Terms and Conditions).
You may cancel your account or unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
We will use your personal information to provide you with quick, efficient and reliable services.